In honor of International Women’s Day, I’ve rounded up eight of my favorite wellness and justice-minded posts to share with you. Let’s get right to it, shall we?
- I’m still all aglow after marching in, and photographing the Women’s March ATX.
- I had the opportunity to partner with Light.co on their #VantagePoint campaign. Naturally, I wrote about Radical Moments, and my experience photographing the Women’s March on ATX.
- In Radical Hope in 2017 I shared all my hopes, intentions, and inspirations for the New Year.
- International Women’s Day 2016 and the Pisces New Moon Solar Eclipse occurred within a day of each other. How magical is that?!
- A few years ago, I wrote a Women of Color Who DIY series focused on Art, Wellness, and Books.
- For Mother’s Day 2015, I wrote a little love note, Mother’s Who Lead, to my mama, and all the mama’s who care so tenderly.
- Celebrate yourself with 5 Ideas To Restore Your Spirit.
- Check out a poem I write in honor of International Women’s Day 2015.