Happy Sunday! Today was quite the turn-around as far as days go. Starting with brunch, then a rocking Taiji pratice, the events of the day unfolded peacefully, and left me feeling inspired. It got me thinking about all that I have to be thankful for; the aspects of life that keep me grounded, and able to keep going. You know I have to share the goodness! So in no particular order, my list of things I know for sure.
- Art is a radical and revolutionary practice. It can heal and unite.
- The mind-body connection is essential to the growth process. Our breath is the link.
- Our ancetors and elders have the wisdom we need to survive. We need to listen to them more often.
- Reading is a revolutionary act. It nouishes consciouness.
- Awareness takes practice. Period.
- Accountability is an on-going process. It is a lesson in truth-telling, and showing the F@#$ up.
- Justice is what love looks like in public. Dr. Cornel West said that.
- Self-care looks different for everyone. There is no space for judgment.
- The term ‘lifestyle’ needs to be re-defined. I predict (and will personaly work toward) greater inclusivity.
- Botanicals are always in vogue. Don’t sleep on ’em.
Thanks for reading :) What do YOU know for sure, friends? In Solidarity, Christian